• Home
  • NEWS
In Dubai, Haven by Aldar developer is completely sold out

In Dubai, Haven by Aldar developer is completely sold out

The first two phases of Haven by Aldar were completely sold out, according to Abu Dhabi-based Aldar Properties, with over three-fourths of the units being purchased by foreign buyers and expat residents.

In the first phase, the master developer released 318 units and 468 units. In the subsequent stage. Over Dh3.1 billion was made in sales from the development’s 786 villas and townhouses. This is the company’s first residential development in Dubai.

While UAE citizens made up the remaining 23% of sales at Haven, overseas and expatriate resident buyers accounted for 77% of sales, highlighting Dubai’s appeal as a major global hub for real estate investment and long-term residency. Of all buyers, male buyers account for 76% of sales, with female buyers making up the remaining 24%.

Approximately 51% of all purchasers are under 45 years old, a sign of the younger generation’s preference for living in well-being-oriented communities. 85 percent of sales of an Aldar property are made by first-time purchasers, highlighting the growing size of Aldar’s clients.

In early 2024, buyers of all nationalities will be able to purchase homes in Haven’s final phase, which consists of villas, townhouses, and apartments. As part of a joint venture between Aldar and Dubai Holding, the first of three new residential communities to be developed in Dubai is called Haven.

Rashed Al Omaira, chief commercial officer at Aldar Development, said: “Haven’s successful sell-out is a testament to Aldar’s track record in delivering high-quality developments, complemented by Dubai’s reputation as an ideal destination for long-term residence.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *